Nonsmoking Painters - nonsmoking painters

Feb 03, 2012
review #294140

"We'll be stoke'n, ain't no joke'n... What were your last painters smoke'n?!"

Adults that smoke cigarettes have in many cases had to revert back to their high school days in order to get a quick puff of a cigarette. Remember when you were at school and a bunch of kids would hide in the bathroom and smoke really fast while someone stood look out at the door.

Smoking - people lie about smoking.

If you smoke, you will meet people who don't approve of your habit. Rather than listen to their complaints, you hide your habit.

If you are thinking of becoming a painting contractor in Florida, you must apply for and obtain your painting contractor's license. This is the law in Florida.

8922b42
2.5
Had an experience with Nonsmoking Painters?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions

Sep 25, 2013

President Obama has quit smoking cigarettes. He should now support, and work on a campaign for a nonsmoking America. :)

grateful

Apr 28, 2013

I hope cigarettes become illegal is this country. I am grateful there is a nonsmoking painter.

never smoke

Feb 14, 2013

I never seen this man smoke ever. So, he does not smoke. :) :) :) Good for him.

Quitting Ciggys

Mar 25, 2012

The spring begun. ... My doctor is mad :D He told me, he helps me to stop smoking ciggy with more doses CLNZPM. ... Three times a day.... not understand to him.... his wean method is strange. ... i have waen clon. .. and he prescribe me begger dosses more times a day :D ?!!

anonymous

Feb 19, 2012

:cry

Cigarettes can make a person ugly, and sick.

×
You were reading a complaint about Nonsmoking Painters.
Filing a new complaint about
×