Nonsmoking Painters

Feb 02, 2012

SLATEM, STEVE, A SO CALLED 'NON SMOKING PAINTER' SMOKED WHILE ON THE JOB, CHARGED MORE THAN WHAT WAS BID THEN TRIED TO USE MY HOME FOR A REFERENCE WHEN HE SUBCONTRACTED THE WORK OUT.DO NOT TRUST THIS 1960'S KNOCK OFF TO DO ANYTHING IN YOUR HOUSE.

INSTEAD CALL A REAL AND LICENSED, INSURED CONTRACTOR SUCH AS MERCURY PAINTING WHICH ALSO WORKED FOR ME AND DID EVERYTHING REQUESTED, SMOKING OUTSIDE MY HOME AND NOT INSIDE MY BATHROOM AS THIS STEVEN SLATEM DID.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL HE IS NOT LICENSED OR INSURED.CONTACT FLORIDA DEPT OF BUSINESS REGULATION, COMPLAINTS, CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTORS, https://www.myfloridalicense.com/entercomplaint.asp?SID= IF THIS RIP OFF COMES ANYWHERE NEAR YOU TO BID A JOB WITH FAKE REFERENCES IMMEDIATELY

609f936
Review #294003
I had the same issue 0
Had an experience with Nonsmoking Painters?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA

Nov 27, 2013

I very much do like Steve's Shared Enlightenment Shirt. It is an original design done by Steve. I would give him $40.00 for one. It would be worth it.

Nov 09, 2013

Found Steven's email on Google. Steve@slatem.org

If you have something to say about Steven or to him? Email him personally. Do not plaster it on here in the comment box. Comment to him first. Before commenting here.

Nov 04, 2013

National Geographic made precise maps on how Earth would look in the case all the planet's ice melted. The bad news: New York, San Francisco, New Orleans, London and other cool cities would be completely gone. The good news: the entire state of Florida would disappear.
But that's the only good news. The rest is all bad: on top of the initial massive economic loss, a coastline change like this would provoke unprecedented population migrations across continents, which in turn would generate damage of apocalyptical proportions—pestilence, war, famine, and death would ensue across the globe.

Nov 03, 2013

Your Venetian tile is really nice work.

Oct 10, 2013

I suggest moving your business to the Tampa Bay/St. Pete area. There are more job opportunities, and the area is real nice. Also, the cost of living is lower there. You do not not have to compete with all of those Coconut Islanders, Cubans, and South Americans, which are in Miami/Dade area. Freaking South Florida. Plus the crime rate is lower on the West Coast of Florida. The Gulf side is much nicer, and cleaner.

Oct 07, 2013

Good luck on your move to Coconut Grove, Miami Dade County. Be safe... Miami is a dangerous city. Just take care of yourself.

Sep 14, 2013

Painter Smurf
Painter as he appeared in the cartoon show.

Painter Smurf
Gender Male
Race Smurf
Occupation Artist

Painter (original French name Schtroumpf Peintre) is one of the main characters of the Smurfs cartoon show, who has appeared on the show throughout its entire run. He is the village artist who usually does portraits in paint, though he occasionally works in sculpture -- a skill that in the comic books is mostly ha :) :) ndled by Sculptor Smurf.

Sep 14, 2013

Steve has talent as a painter. He just needs to reinvest money, and devote all of his time into his business. He needs to upgrade, and turn the painting business of his into a professional business.

Nov 23, 2013

He is the best painter in Brevard Co.

Sep 12, 2013

I did leave a lot of nice comments for this guy. I tried to turn the other cheek. Just like the Rabbi Jesus did say to do. But turning the other cheek can get a person slapped on the other cheek too. I tried to understand the blessings in life. But, I have been left behind for some reason. My Buddhist friend did tell me. It is, because of our past lives. We must have did something wrong.

Disgruntled client

Jul 23, 2013 Melbourne, Florida

Steve is the WORST contractor I've ever worked with!! He always try to scam more money outside of his original bid. My advice use someone else!! He is not professional and will continue to ask for things (tools & equipment) cuz he doesn't have everything he needs. He will then ask you to buy other equipment necessary to complete his job. Don't sign anything this man presents to you!! You will regret it!!

Aug 22, 2013

Yep

Aug 25, 2013

this is not being professional at all.

sweetheart

May 25, 2013

Steven Slatem is a sweetheart. :)

Love

Apr 04, 2013

Love is the greatest of all. People need to love more, and one another. :)

occupational cancer risk

Feb 09, 2013

British Journal of Cancer

Epidemiology

British Journal of Cancer (2011) 104, 208–213. doi:10.1038/sj.bjc.6606006 www.bjcancer.com
Published online 23 November 2010

"Silica dust, diesel exhaust, and painting work are the significant occupational risk factors for lung cancer in nonsmoking people."

Passion

Feb 01, 2013

Nonsmoking is a passion. Quitting smoking, and never smoking again is a stronger passion. :)

Merry Christmas

Dec 24, 2012

I am enjoying this Christmas. I am feeding my squirrels. They are very precious creatures of the earth. They love their nuts, and seeds. I enjoy their company very much. Also, bird watching too. I am enjoying watching the Bald Eagles, and Hawks. I watch the skys for the Bald Eagles, and Hawks. I did see another Bald Eagle, Hawk, and a rare Sea Hawk fly above me the other day. I am saddened by the way people do destroy the natural habitat of these magnificent animals. My Christmas wish for people is to for them to stop their mindless destruction of the Mother Earth, and to try to live in harmony with the Mother Earth,

Madonna supports nonsmoking

Dec 22, 2012

.....Smokers, beware -- Madonna is not amused by your habit, nor will she permit puffing in the presence of her vocal cords.

The singer lashed out at fans who were smoking cigarettes at a sound check for her concert in Chile and the verbal smackdown was caught on camera.

"There are people smoking right now. No smoking! " she told the crowd. "If you're going to smoke cigarettes, I'm not doing a show. You don't care about me? I don't care about you. All right?

Adding, "Are we going to play that game? I'm not kidding. I can't sing if you smoke. Entiendes [Spanish for, 'Do you understand?'] ?"

When the crowd began to talk back, she continued her rant.

"If you love me, then don't smoke. No smoking!" she said. "You're looking right at me and smoking cigarettes, like I'm a *** f**king ***."

Eventually, the smokers put of their cigarettes and Madonna performed her concert as planned.

Love you

Dec 24, 2012

Love you, Madonna.

Showing 1-20 of 123 comments

×
You were reading a complaint about Nonsmoking Painters.
Filing a new complaint about
×